General Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of rokoveborovnice.org
- rokoveborovnice.org reserves the right to change or update its General Terms. Those changes take effect as soon as they are published on the website.By continuing to use rokoveborovnice.org, you accept the changes to General Terms. We advise you to check General Terms occasionally in order to be up to date with possible changes.
- As a user, you should browse rokoveborovnice.org according to the law and general moral and ethical codes.
- The client ordering our product has to be 18 years old or older (legal capacity). The client is responsible for accuracy of his or her data when registering on the website. rokoveborovnice.org uses the right to change these conditions without prior notice, but will notify all registered users via email address listed in the registration form. All possible changes will apply to rokoveborovnice.org.
- All texts and images published at the rokoveborovnice.org are owned by rokoveborovnice.org and are protected by copyright law and other intellectual property laws and may not be published, reproduced, distributed or used in any other way without prior written agreement. If you want to share the knowledge or quote information from our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private users can share and publish content from rokoveborovnice.org on their non-commercial pages if they cite the source and author of the shared text/image.
- rokoveborovnice.org will not be responsible for any damage that might occur because of internet malfunction, deleted content or website error.
- Internet connections can sometimes undergo technical difficulties and connections can break. Those situations are outside our power so rokoveborovnice.org cannot be responsible for data loss or other events occurring while you are browsing our website. rokoveborovnice.org is not responsible for any data loss caused by your usage of the website or the impossibility of using it.
- Our products are packaged so that they would not be damaged in transportation. If the package is damaged in transport and the damage is visible when the client is receiving the package, we suggest the client not to accept it. We kindly ask our clients to contact us right away so we can check the situation as soon as possible and send a new parcel! When the damage on the package is visible, the client is not obliged to accept the package or pay for the delivery. We consider all packages accepted by the clients to be undamaged.
- The use of rokoveborovnice.org is under the jurisdiction of Croatian law. Any disputes following from these Terms and Conditions will be subjected to the jurisdiction of the competent court in Zagreb.
- rokoveborovnice.org reserves the right to change the prices and packaging of their products.
- Orders of our products are accepted Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. Orders completed before 6 p.m. will be processed right away and you can expect the delivery within 10 working days from the day of placing the order (depending on the amount of product ordered). Orders made after 6 p.m. will be processed the next working day and delivered within 10 working days from the time the order was processed (depending on the amount of product ordered).
- Roko respects your privacy and takes care of your data.
- Roko keeps the data collected from the website in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations.
- Roko considers as confidential information all user information, personal data and data collected from the communication of Roko’s Blueberries with customers, partners and clients.
- Roko will not share your email address with third parties and will use it exclusively:
- to receive your online orders from the online forms;
- to send information about Roko’s Blueberries via newsletters.
- At any point in time, you can ask to correct or delete your personal data at email@example.com.
- In any moment, you can ask us to remove your address from the newsletter list; choose UNSUBSCRIBE, listed at the bottom of every email Roko sends, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By enlisting your personal information on Roko’s Blueberries website, you are accepting the described usage of your data.
A subject’s personal data is the subject’s property and is treated as such.
The subject will be informed about all relevant information prior to collecting their data.
Personal information is collected for a specific purpose and in accordance with the law and is not processed beyond this purpose.
All collected personal data is processed with regards to law and regulations, fairly and transparent, and it is available to subjects on demand, including all necessary explanations connected to data collecting and processing.
Personal data is kept only as long as necessary for the purposes explained above.
The subject has to give their consent for collecting and processing of their personal data (name, surname, phone/cell number, email address, postal address). The processing of this data is necessary in order for Family Farm/OPG Roko Bahat to provide their services. If the subject does not want to give their consent and necessary data (name, surname, phone/cell number, email address, postal address), OPG Roko Bahat will not be able to provide their services.
The subject has a right to ask us to delete or correct their personal data and OPG Roko Bahat has to correct or delete that personal data immediately.
At any moment, the subject has the right to obtain information about whether their data is processed, how, why and what for, and will need to receive the answer in a week.
The subject has the right to file a complaint at any moment regarding their data being processed and OPG Roko Bahat has to stop processing their data right away, except if OPG Roko Bahat proves that there are just reasons to process the data that go beyond interests, law and the subject’s freedom or in order to acquire or defend legal requirements.